Mi A2 lite and Mi A2
Mi A2 lite was listed on polish E-commerce site along with Mi A2, it is confirmed that a new variant of Mi A2 is coming as Mi-A2 lite, it looks very identical to Redmi 6 Pro. Xiaomi also confirmed that Mi A2 is going to launch on 24th of this month globally in Madrid, Spain.
So, this new variant is going to be a special attraction, Because of its price and their specifications. Xiaomi launched only one variant Mi A1 in the Mid-Range segment, But now in a Budget segment, Mi-A2 lite is coming into the market which is rebranded version of Redmi 6 Pro with Stock ANDROID 8.1.
Mi A2 Lite Android One variant Leaked Image
As you can see Mi-A2 Lite basic specifications and identical to Redmi 6 pro, The only difference will be in the software. While the Redmi 6 Pro runs on MIUI 9.5 out of the box, the Mi-A2 Lite will be an Android One smartphone running on stock Android 8.1 Oreo operating system. Recently MIUI 10 Beta also rolled out on some Xiaomi devices with portrait mode without telephoto lens camera.
Mi A2 Lite Specifications and Key features
- 5.84-inch IPS LCD Display with 1080×2280 full HD+ resolution, 18:9aspect ratio.
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset clocked at 2.0GHz with Adreno 506 GPU.
- 4GB Ram and 64GB ROM
- Powered with 12MP + 5MP camera with AI-based Portrait mode.
- WI-FI, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, etc…
- 4000mah Battery with 2 days standby, these are leaked and listed specifications, official specifications may vary a little bit.
Mi A2 listed by Polish Online Retailer
The Mi-A2 listing on the Polish website once again confirms that the smartphone will be identical to the Mi 6X, which has so far been exclusive to China. Xiaomi Mi-A2 will come with a 5.99-inch Full-screen IPS display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and 1080 x 2160 Full HD+ resolution. Mi-A2 is going to launch in India very soon, you can expect this month end or early August.
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset with Adreno 512 GPU.
- 4GB Ram with 64GB ROM and 6GB Ram with 64GB ROM.
- Powered with 12MP + 20MP AI dual-camera setup on the back and a 20MP AI front-facing camera with AI Face Unlock support.
- WI-FI, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 4G on both sims, etc…
- 3000mah Battery, The Mi-A2 is also going to feature support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0.
Finally, about pricing, Mi-A2 will be priced at 15,999 Indian rupees and Mi-A2 Lite 11,999 Indian rupees… Let’s wait and see the official launch on 24 this month.
For faster Tech updates and News, Subscribe to our newsletter with your E-mail ID…