Fastboot Problems Xiaomi Mobiles
“Fastboot problems Xiaomi”, Xiaomi mobiles are the largest sold mobiles in world next to Apple and Samsung. Unlike other mobile manufacturers xiaomi mobiles provides a dynamic service of it’s own modified android interface MIUI. Unsurprisingly it resembles a bit of ios shape in android. MIUI Roms are available in three types-Alpha, Beta and Stable[(Global and China)-diversified due to Google Services availability in China].
Since xiaomi has MIUI, it is providing updates for (a)Alpha(nightly), (b)Beta(Weekly), (c)Stable(monthly) as per its own given periodicity. Due to this dynamism in alpha and beta versions(testing), it is bug prone. Some bugs cause the fastboot problems, where mobile displays Mi logo and doesn’t move on (or) stuck at that point. Main Reasons for Fastboot problem are
Errors During Updation of Software
(A)Recovery Mode:- While updating the software, the booting process shouldn’t be stalled. If it is stalled, then it will be tough for system to boot and operate.
(B)Fastboot Mode:- It is the toughest method to update software, which requires a PC and some technical knowledge. For non-technical people, due to lack of proper knowledge and process, errors cause fastboot problem.
Usage of Mobile at low battery levels causes a lot of radiation, since the power supply from battery may not be enough to operate at comfortable level. It even consume more energy while connected with power supply devices. Since machine language is in 0s and is supported by electricity, fluctuation in power may corrupt the operating System.
Tip: Don’t discharge your mobile battery below 30%, charge it periodically, it helps to increase your battery life cycle.
Over Heating of Mobile
Since many of the Smartphone users are indulged in social networking and gaming, which leads to high level usage of RAM and Processors which eventually emits a lot of heat than normal usage. Due to high level of usage over heating do eventually results in making software imbalanced as it may affect motherboard.
Solution for Fastboot Problems
This is a chronological Process and need to be followed step by step as said
- Recruit all the required stuff-
PC, affected mobile, USB, Mi flash tool software in PC and good internet Connection.
- Connect the fastboot problem mobile and PC with USB cable.
- Download Fastboot ROM package corresponding to your Mi device model, make sure you grabbed the correct package for your phone. (fastboot problems xiaomi)
– do not forget to check if the ROM file suffix is “.tgz” and if it is “.gz“, please rename
it to “.tgz”
– the file size is quite large so you better use your favorite download manager.
- Now you need to extract the newly downloaded MIUI Fastboot ROM package .tgz file using WinRAR. Make sure you extract its content to root of your computer’s drive and do not extract it inside a folder. That’s to make sure the files inside the content can be easily accessible later. For example, extrac it to drive D:\ or drive E:\ (drive C:\ is for Windows system, so you better not extract it there).
Once extracted, you’ll then get a folder named like this (example Global version):
or this for Chinese version:
- Launch up MiFlash.exe to open Mi Flash tool you’ve downloaded earlier in Step 2. The file is usually located at:
or if in x64 machine it is located at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone
Right-click on it and choose Run as Administrator. (fastboot problems xiaomi) ” Download link “
- Click the Browse button and look for the location of where you’ve extracted the MIUI Fastboot ROM file, choose folder images then hit OK button.
- It will then look like below. Now click on the little arrow next to the Browse button (see picture) then click Advanced. (fastboot problems xiaomi)
- A dialog box will open. Now you have to click the Browse button in the Fastboot Script. Browse to the location you’ve extracted the MIUI ROM Fastboot file again and select the flash_all.bat file following by clicking the OK button. For your information, this script will wipe all your phone’s files including all of your data and it will do a clean install. Also, do not and never alter / change any other settings, just leave it as it is.
- Next, you’ll need to connect your Xiaomi device / phone to computer. But first, you have to make it entering Fastboot mode. Achieving that is easy, simply grab your phone and press the Volume down (-) button and Power button all together at the same time. Hold your pressing until your phone restarting and entering Fastboot mode. You are doing that successfully if you’ve seen the Fastboot logo on your phone’s screen.
- Now connect your phone which is in Fastboot mode to the computer using its USB cable.
- Back to the MiFlash tool you’ve setup earlier. Click the Refresh button and the tool will detect your phone.
- Once the MiFlash tool can detect your phone, click the Flash button to start flashing the MIUI ROM Fastboot file to your phone. (fastboot problems xiaomi) Make sure you see message saying “The operation completed successfully. (0x00000000;)” once it done:
- Ok so now you’ve flashed the MIUI ROM and now your phone will restart. At this point you can disconnect your phone from computer and wait till your phone reboot and restart completely. Just keep in mind that initial booting process may take long time so do not panic and just wait till it’s fully boot.Voila! your phone is now turned on and booted into the newly installed MIUI ROM. Installing MIUI via Fastboot is wiping all your phone’s data so it will be like a brand new phone. Hence you have to setup your phone from the basic, just take it as a new phone. (fastboot problems xiaomi)Congratulation and enjoy using your phone with brand new MIUI system.p.p.s: If you flashed MIUI Stable China build then most likely you don’t have Play Store installed.
SOMETIMES SAVE AND FLASH OPTION DOESN’T WORK
If you have any queries comment below or you can reach us at our official facebook page