Computer Running slow! speed up PC
is your Computer running slow? so, speed up your computer with this simple procedure. Most of the people don’t know how to speed up the windows pc, I have an awesome technique which helps to improve your pc speed and you have to follow these instructions clearly. let’s get into the subject. This is the proper way to clean up your computer, speed up your PC.
Follow this Procedure
In short form, I will tell you the whole process,
- you need to clean PREFETCH files
- clear the TEMP files
- Clean the %TEMP% files
- And Use CC cleaner to clean junk files
- And again Use CC cleaner to clear Dead Registry Keys
- Msconfig settings to speed up computer BOOT Process
- Malware bytes program to protect from malware
- Adwcleaner to clean your browsers from malware and unwanted ads
- Finally, use any Premium Anti-Virus software, if you don’t want to spend money so you can use default Windows Defender.
Cleaning of Junk Files from your Computer
To improve your PC speed and increase the performance of your computer you need to clean your junk files, dead registry keys. for in-depth cleaning, follow these basic steps to speed your PC.
- Delete files in PREFETCH folder, Go to ” Run ” by clicking Windows+X in Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, then press R and Type PREFETCH hit enter and Delete all junk content.
2. Open CC cleaner click on ‘run cleaner’ to clean junk and to identify dead Registry keys go to the Second option, Check for Dead Keys and delete to speed-up your computer. (computer running slow)
Main Things to follow if your computer running slow
- These are the major tips to increase performance, to control the BOOT time Process go to ‘Run’ (win+R) and type ‘msconfig’ hit enter, then you can see like this.
2. The Malwarebytes, a wonderful software to protect from malware, this is free software with premium features. Install and scan your computer then delete malware.
3. This is the interesting program that most of you don’t know, i.e. Adwcleaner, this helps to clean your browsers junk and protect you from malware ads from the internet, have you observed! sometimes your browser search engine automatically changes and replaces with ask search, etc those are automatically added by malware programs, in this way you can protect your content from malware and increase the performance.
4. Finally, the best tip that I recommend to all PC users is to use any premium anti-virus software. Don’t use pirated premium software’s or patched, cracked software it may slow your computer, use only premium software’s like Kaspersky, Bitdefender.
That’s it and I update this post whenever I found any best method or the best way to speed up your computer and to improve performance. Lets us know your valuable feedback in the comments section & subscribe to our YouTube channel and share this article.