Computer Running slow! speed up PC
‘computer running slow’ is a most common issue faced by every computer user and searched for the best tips and tricks to enhance & speed up your PC, but in this I will tell you proper way to clean up your computer, speed up your PC & how to increase the computer speed to prevent glitching, computer running slow, let’s get started.
In short form, I will tell you the whole process by below
- Firstly you need to clean PREFETCH files
- Next, clear the TEMP files
- Clean the %TEMP% files
- And Use CC cleaner for cleaning junk files
- And again Use CC cleaner to clear Dead Registry Keys
- Msconfig settings to speed up computer BOOT Process
- Malware bytes program to protect from malware
- Adwcleaner to clean your browsers from malware and unwanted ads
- Finally, use any Premium Anti-Virus software, if you don’t want to spend money so you can use free versions too, AVG, Avast are the best choice that I recommend.
Cleaning of Junk Files from your computer
To improve your PC speed and increase the performance of your computer you need to clean your junk files, dead registry keys. for in-depth cleaning, follow these basic steps to speed your PC.
- Delete files on PREFETCH folder, Go to Run by clicking Windows+X in windows 8, windows 8.1, windows 10, then press R and Type PREFETCH , hit enter and Delete all content which is junk.
- Delete Registry keys by going to CC cleaner and go to the Second option. Check for Dead Keys and delete, this way you finished the cleaning process of your Computer and it helps to speed your computer. (computer running slow)
Main Things to follow if your computer running slow
These are the major tips to increase performance, the first tip is to control the BOOT Process by configuring MS (MSConfig), Go to Run and type msconfig hit enter, then you can see like this. Go to Boot section set the Boot time as per your requirement best is 10 seconds and then go to startups disable all those programs which are not necessary for a startup because some startup programs may slow your computer.
- The Malwarebytes, a wonderful software to protect from malware, this is free software also have some premium features. Install and scan your computer then delete malware.
- This is the interesting program that most of you don’t know, i.e. Adwcleaner, this helps to clean your browsers junk and protect you from malware which is come from the internet, you may notice sometimes that your browser search engine is automatically changed and replace with ask search, etc those are automatically added by malware programs, by this way you can use to protect from malware and increase the performance, install from here and run.
- Finally, the best tip that I recommend to all PC users is to use any premium anti-virus software. Don’t use pirated premium software’s or patched, cracked software it may slow your computer, use only premium software’s like Kaspersky, Bitdefender, AVG, Avast.
That’s it and I update this post whenever I found any best method or the best way to speed-up computer or PC and to improve performance. Lets us know your valuable feedback in the comments and comment if you have any queries & subscribe to our YouTube channel and share this post because sharing is always sexy.
computer running slow Watch below video.